Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ohio Here we come!

Hi everyone I thought I would give you an update on our trip to Columbus,Ohio for the
Country Living Show that we will be exhibiting at this weekend.
We started off at 7:30 p.m. last night with Dad at the wheel. He drove for 2 hours with not much trouble then I took over for hour and a half.I got tired real quick once,so Grandpa was very gracious and took over the driving from me, and he actually drove the rest of the way which (as he keeps reminding us!) was three and half hours!In all though it was a very uneventful trip, which was very nice.We got into our hotel (a price line deal) at 2:00 a.m. and crashed until 8:00 this morning. The hot breakfast (that comes with our room) was good,my favorite our the fresh waffles that you can make! We ended up at the show grounds around 9:30. The line to get into the place was a little long but they kept it moving pretty well.We are in the same spot as last year, right next to some very nice people and across the way from so friends of ours from the Wholesale shows we do. Grandpa and I left at about 1:00 to get lunch back at the hotel room ( we brought our lunch food to save money). We enjoyed the cool air conditioning, since it was 90 outside almost all day long. When we got back at 2:45, Dad had put out some of his artwork and started to get the booth organized. Well we finally finished at 6:00 p.m. and headed to Bob Evans for supper, you have to go at leased once while you are in Ohio!
It certainly became obvious that we were very thirsty, since I drank two glasses of soda and Dad had three!After a delicious supper of : Chicken potpie,Grilled Chicken, and Chicken fried Steak we headed back to Home base to finish some of Dad's polka dot and chalkboard pumpkins for tomorrow. Well I better head to bed now that it is 11:30, especially since I have to get up at 6:00 a.m. Goodnight!!

P.S Pictures our coming soon.

No comments: