Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A New Little Artist!

Hi everyone sorry it has been soo long since I have blogged.
Between the boys starting school and Mom and I both having Strep throat, it has been a little hectic around here.
Now that Abby is the only one at home, Mom decided to do Kindergarten with her.
One of her favorite things to do is paint.I think that originated out in Dad's workshop!
Well today Abby made a card to send to Grammy and Grandpa Latorella.
She was very excited and decided to make a happy house card for them.
I drew the basic house and she did the painting.I was very impressed with the results,and she was very proud!


These are her new paints for school



Little fingers hard at work


She even remembered to clean up afterword

Here is her finished work


P.S. Grammy and Grandpa Latorella, watch your mailbox for your card!

No comments: