Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Medieval Dinner!

Tonight we are going to have Medieval dinner.It was part of school for this week.
I even made a shirt to wear.Noah is dressing as a monk,Billy and Ty are dressing like Robin Hood,Abby is dressing like a princess,Mom and Dad are going to be the king and Queen,and I will be a Noble Lady.We have had a lot of fun planning the menu and "costumes"!
The menu is:
English Beef Roll with mustard sauce
Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Twelfth Night Cake
I will put pictures on later!

Our Hearty Group ready for a fun evening!


Me (Chloe) in My Noble Womens outfit


Princess Abigail Joy

Ty one of Billy's Merry Men

Billy or Robin Hood


The King and Queen Of Chapman Manor


The table settings were fun to come up with .



The English Beef Roll(it was great!)



Noah the monk on his recorder

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hi, I would like to place an order for one of your berries in the meadow signs... Could you please tell me how and where I can place the order. Thank you.
loraine
httP://www.gracieandnate.com
lwalters15@cox.net